вторник, 1 октября 2013 г.

Unit 2 Lesson 2 Friendship is...

1a. Add the negative prefixes from the box to make the opposites. 
dis-         mis-         ir-          un- 
___responsible      ___selfish             ___appear               ___understanding
___regular             ___reliable           ___agree                 ___use
1b. Do the crossword. Use the words from ex. 1a.
Across:
1. There was some … between the friends, but nobody wanted to compromise.
4. English isn’t an easy language. It’s hard for me to deal with … verbs.
5. I sometimes … words when I speak English.
8. I can’t rely on you. Your information is … .
Down:
2. It was … of him to leave his friend alone.
3. I … with you. I have another point of view.
6. He cares about other people more than about himself. He’s an … person.
7. Conflicts usually … if people listen to each other.
 

3. Match the two parts of the proverbs. Do you know their Russian equivalents?
Example: 1 - D
1. A false friend is                                     A. than two new ones.
2. A friend is                                             B. to be one.
3. A friend to everybody is                        C. a friend to nobody.
4. A true friend is                                       D. worse than an open enemy.
5. An old friend is better                            E. and I’ll tell you who you are.
6. The only way to have a friend is             F. better than money in the purse.
7. Tell me who your friends are,                 G. better than a relation (=relative).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий